[ModLib] ML in the movies

Michael Watson archetype at 20ants.com
Fri Aug 15 16:32:03 EDT 2008

My Bet: 90% of MLs seen in movies and tv do not have DJs. When we get
a good long list let's calculate it.

-Michael

Quoting "Morris, Terry" <Terry.Morris at polarislibrary.com>:
> I just finished watching Mrs. Miniver
> <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0035093/>  ! There is a scene when the
> family is in a air raid bunker outside there house and Mr. Miniver picks
> up a book and starts talking to his wife about how this was the first
> book he ever read (her too). What was the title? Why Alice in
> Wonderland, of course and it was a Modern Libryar copy snas dust jacket!
>
> On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 8:40 AM, Morris, Terry

  Michael Watson, bookman
  www.20ants.com  archetype at 20ants.com
  Traditional courtesies to the trade. Always seeking better books.
  Specializing in fine press and unusual non-fiction.
  Member: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
  www.ioba.org
  Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
  www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132