[ModLib] ML in the movies

Michael Watson archetype at 20ants.com
Thu Aug 14 18:24:59 EDT 2008

Sounds appropriate. More than this and the entries will just have
unnecessary fluff.

-Michael

Quoting Scot Kamins <kamins at modernlib.com>:

> On Aug 14, 2008, at 9:49 AM, Charles Smith wrote:
>
>> I think it's a great idea.
>
> What would such a list include? Maybe this:
>
> (1) Book title (linked to main ModernLib entry)
> (2) movie title
> (3) where seen in movie
> (4) comments
> (5) contributor
>>

>> On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 12:25 PM, Scot Kamins <kamins at modernlib.com>  wrote:
>>
>> On Aug 14, 2008, at 6:17 AM, Michael Watson wrote:
>>
>>> I don't have a browser open, but... does the modlib site have a
>>> "sightings list?" Should it? When I co-ran an arts & crafts
>>> mailing  list we kept a "sightings" list on a web site.
>>
>> We could if folks want it. There are already a bunch of movie
>> spottings in the archives to provide a good start:
>>

>> http://www.modernlib.com/MLMLArchives/archivemain.htm
>> Click "Search Thread Names and Message Content" for string "movie"
>>

>> Scot Kamins
>> ----------------
>> Over 50? Thousands of discounts for you
>> at http://www.SeasonedSpender.com
>>

> Scot Kamins
> ----------------
> Over 50? Thousands of discounts for you
> at http://www.SeasonedSpender.com

  Michael Watson, bookman
  www.20ants.com  archetype at 20ants.com
  Traditional courtesies to the trade. Always seeking better books.
  Specializing in fine press and unusual non-fiction.
  Member: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
  www.ioba.org
  Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
  www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132