[ModLib] ML in the movies

Michael Watson archetype at 20ants.com
Thu Aug 14 09:17:07 EDT 2008

I don't have a browser open, but... does the modlib site have a
"sightings list?" Should it? When I co-ran an arts & crafts mailing
list we kept a "sightings" list on a web site.

-Michael

Quoting pecksgrove at aol.com:

> "Finding Forester" with Sean Connery also has an ml title but guess who
>

> Don

  Michael Watson, bookman
  www.20ants.com  archetype at 20ants.com
  Traditional courtesies to the trade. Always seeking better books.
  Specializing in fine press and unusual non-fiction.
  Member: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
  www.ioba.org
  Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
  www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132