[ModLib] Dostoyevsky abuse

JOHN PETERSON jpetersonlhi at verizon.net
Sun Aug 10 22:39:30 EDT 2008

The same DJ blurb is on a copy I have from the late '60's, and, I guess must
have been on the first edition in 1936, as well.  Of course, the so-called
"new" chapter referred to is the supplement in back, pp. 691ff.  Maybe you
can sell it to someone else by quoting the same passage that took you in?

John P.