[ModLib] Butler

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sun Aug 10 14:21:23 EDT 2008

 From BookNotes for that title at ModernLib:

Two editions of this title came out. The first was in July of 1917
with an introductory note by Streatfeild; the second came out in 1953
(?) with an introduction by Zabel. The Toledano Guide notes a revised
edition in 1940, but no information verifying this alleged revision
has emerged.

Intro author:    1917 Introductory note by R.A. Streatfeild
                           1953 (?) Introduction by Morton Dauwen Zabel

On Aug 10, 2008, at 11:08 AM, Darrell Johnson wrote:

> Folks,
>
> What marks the new edition of The Way of All Flesh in 1940?
> I have two copies with 292 titles listed in the jacket,
> but I'm not sure what version they are
> because I don't know whato look for.
> Darrell

Over 50? Thousands of discounts for you