[ModLib] Anybody have Nine Stories in a Buckram?

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Fri Apr 18 15:24:43 EDT 2008

Folks,

In his never-ending quest to complicate my life, John Wolansky has
found yet more logo combos on buckrams (the results of which I'll
publish on ModernLib later today).

But one of his more interesting finds is a Salinger's Nine Stories
(#301.1) buckram binding -- but the binding contains the book block
for The Basic Works of Cicero (#272.1). The Salinger is previously
unreported. So the question is, was the correct block ever bound as a
buckram?

Thanks,

"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." -- Emma Goldman