[ModLib] Modern Library Chronicles

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 12:54:10 EDT 2007

Chroniclers,

  Yesterday I obtained a copy of Berlinski's Infinite Ascent.  Although it is a Chronicles hardback and every other hardback I've seen is the size of a regular 90's hardback, this one is the size of a giant 90's hardback.

  So I suppose there may be, or may be in the future, other Chronicles in the larger format.

  Darrell

  [For anyone who read my last post on 100 Best Non-Fictions - excuse all the typos.  I was running out of time and hurrying (apparently WAY TOO MUCH) to finish before time expired. So it ended up looking like a an un-proof read anonymous high school essay.]