[ModLib] ML 1977 reissues

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Wed Sep 19 20:06:04 EDT 2007

Only in the bright pictorial DJ and the statement on verso page,"The author thanks the John Guggenheim Memorial Foundation and the Creative Artists Program Services for fellowships awarded during the period in which this novel was written."

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY