[ModLib] ML 1977 reissues

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 14:12:59 EDT 2007

Modern Librarians,

  Over the last two days I have analyzed the 33 jackets lists that I have in my 80’s faux collection. I hadn’t done this before because I knew I didn’t have a very large number of jacket lists and I therefore didn’t think it would be very useful to attempt  an analysis yet.  But I only found 6 different lists over a likely 2 – 2 ½ year period and I got some fairly useful results.  It basically allowed me to produce a Jacket List Dating Guide.

  In Chronological Order: