[ModLib] massive collection!

pecksgrove at aol.com pecksgrove at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 08:55:56 EDT 2007

It came from Victor Andersons home.?

Don

-----Original Message-----
From: B.L. Clark <cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com>
To: For collectors of Modern Library books <modlib at owu.edu>
Sent: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 8:13 pm
Subject: Re: [ModLib] massive collection!

Hi everybody!? Which Gov. of Nebraska?? Any ownership marks?? That would be a fun overlap for me.? It could sit between my ML and my Nebraska collection

?

benj clark

(husker born and bred)

pecksgrove at aol.com wrote:

Well, all I say is that an ML is an ML.? there are paperbacks, from the 50's, as well as the 90's and 2000s.? I don't really care for the pb but there is an separate genre of literature in the pb that is not availble in the hardbound.

Don