Need For Post - 75 ML SIte (was Re: [ModLib] Modern Library Chronicles)

pecksgrove at aol.com pecksgrove at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 08:53:20 EDT 2007

Amen to that.? I need the "Toledano" classifications for the Paperbacks with the black background running torch and the other types of pb, ie: the epics on the generals.? I so rarely find anymore anything before Type 11 that I don't have, and ML literature quality doesn't change, it just encompasses new authors.? I do have a problem with the Chronicles though, (as tho that makes a difference), they seem to be fillers.?The information is more of a summary than a concise rendition, which is ok since a lot of people may never read Shirer's Rise and Fall but they may read Hitler and the holocaust and the Nazis and War.? By the way, I am nearing the completion of the Spainish Civel War. What an amazing piece of literature.? I had no idea of the extent to which the communists helped the Spainish.? Its just a doggone good thing Franco was so focused on his own thing.? But...I digress.? I think all ML should be classified for organization purposes.?

Don