Need For Post - 75 ML SIte (was Re: [ModLib] Modern Library Chronicles)

B.L. Clark cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 00:49:29 EDT 2007

I have a rudimentary "sighted" list and classification system for the Chronicles series.  I wasn't too keen on collecting them yet when I started gathering the info, but thought I should while I had a chance.  I've also got a Toledano-esque running sheet on the 1980s woodcuts.  I was trying to figure out 1st-thus-ness of these (which titles came out when, in what order, are there points, etc.).  I haven't done much with any of it in a while.  How about it Ron?  I still have that info mentioned on your 80s woodcuts page.

  benj clark

Darrell Johnson <zebradlj at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Folks,

  This kinda s***s.  I've spent several thousand hours in the last couple years amassing a database which now has 446 megabytes of data (almost all text - so there's alot of info)covering everything from 1917 - present.  Much of it would be very useful to have online.  Scot's site doesn't include the later stuff. And I know nothing about building a website.

  I realize that are probably very few people who actually collect after-70's stuff (YET).  But it seems to me the time collect the info for those who do and those who will is as the stuff is being produced by Random House  (i.e., NOW).

  So Ron, wanna think it over?  Heh?

  Anyone who's already collecting later stuff, give him an attaboy.  Let's build the site up.

  I got tons of info that I'm ready to feed out!

  Darrell

Scot Kamins <kamins at modernlib.com> wrote:
   Let's get started!!!!

A bit late for this, I'm afraid. It appears Ron has decided to take
Amenities down. Check out his home page:

http://www.mlcollect.com