[ModLib] massive collection!

B.L. Clark cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 21:13:29 EDT 2007

Hi everybody!  Which Gov. of Nebraska?  Any ownership marks?  That would be a fun overlap for me.  It could sit between my ML and my Nebraska collection

  benj clark
  (husker born and bred)

pecksgrove at aol.com wrote:
  Well, all I say is that an ML is an ML.  there are paperbacks, from the 50's, as well as the 90's and 2000s.  I don't really care for the pb but there is an separate genre of literature in the pb that is not availble in the hardbound.

  Don