[ModLib] Ron's site

JOHN PETERSON jpetersonlhi at verizon.net
Mon Sep 17 09:29:25 EDT 2007

Ron,
I"m sorry the site will no longer be available, but I understand your
decision.  Thanks for all the work that you put into it!  I do wonder,
however, if there's some way to keep some features available, especially the
listserve archives, which made it so easy to search for info about a
specific title.  As I remember, developing this was a collaborative effort
between you and Scot.  Any chance that it could get plugged into Scot's
website?

John Peterson (back from the woods)