[ModLib] Ron's site

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 18:07:10 EDT 2007

Scot,

  Write Ron and give him pep talk about mining info out of my database.  I offered to send it to him a couple weeks ago but he didn't send me his snail mail address (maybe he was already bummed about the lack of input).  You can give him some idea how easily he could pull info out to build up Amenities with post 70's stuff.  I don't know what you need to do with the stuff I send you.  But if there is some sort of conversion steps that lets it move into a website without a lot of retyping then maybe you could get him fired up about using the database to build the site.  He says he can load Access files so he can mine the info directly.  I could also mine and send info to him.  Other collectors who can load Access files might want to help too - such as Toby.  But we need Ron to change his mind - well post-70's collectors present and future need to at least..

  Darrell

  I haven't got any authornotes done today.  Can't get away from other emails (except for a brief excursion to Ebay- Modern Library sales). Sorry.