[ModLib] 80's Faux start date id's (possible project for Amenities)

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 17:03:05 EDT 2007

Those interested in expane Ammenities' information,

  I just re-checked Henry price guide.  I see there are few 80's Faux Giants that he has start dates listed for that I haven't incorporated into my database.  So I'll add those.

  Henry mentions on page 155 (of the secoond revised price guide 2000) that the re-issue began with 32 titles in 1977.  Does anyknow wjat those 32 were?

  Darrell