[ModLib] Modern Library Chronicles

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Sat Sep 15 12:06:59 EDT 2007

On Sep 15, 2007, at 6:01 AM, pecksgrove at aol.com wrote:

> Some copies I will never obtain, but the best of the best source is
> Sharon Biederman and Amy Comeau, two of the most wonderful people
> with which to work.

I can second that! These are two wonderful dealers - if they describe
a book, you can be sure that the description is accurate. And if it
weren't for the editorial contributions these two have made over the
years, it's safe to say that there would be no ModernLib website.

"If you vote for the lesser of two evils, you're still voting for
evil." -- Dennis Kucinich