[ModLib] Modern Library Chronicles

Morgan, Martha G m.morgan at austin.utexas.edu
Fri Sep 14 23:10:52 EDT 2007

Friendly, self-evident amendment to the notion that one should never sell books to
Half-Price books:

Don't sell them if you want to make money, but do sell them if money's not your
object and you want your books to reach someone who might need them.

I sell my linguistics books and foreign language books to Half-Price just so they will
find a good home with somebody trolling the place.

Martha Morgan