[ModLib] Re: Thanks for chronicles info

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Fri Sep 14 19:07:27 EDT 2007

That's the only way to buy books!!!
The problem now is, all the used stores are going out of business. I long for the days of, Christopher Morley's, Haunted Bookshop.
In San Francisco in the 1940's you had  50 sores., today, you can count them on one hand, if that.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY