[ModLib] Modern Library Chronicles

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Fri Sep 14 16:01:14 EDT 2007

The Half Price book chain is a great place to scout. Most of the staff that work for Half    Price  have little knowledge of  the value of what they have in stock Never bring any books to the chain to sell, as you will get next to nothing for them but, great place to buy, if thy have what you want.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY