[ModLib] Modern Library Chronicles

pecksgrove at aol.com pecksgrove at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 14:54:48 EDT 2007

Go to Powells books.com and find all kinds of Chronicles, as well as newer ML titles.? Decent prices and excellent condition.? I don't work there or for them, just a good resource since Barnes and Noble etc doesn't stock much in ML.? There are also some book stores in Minneapolis, dinkytown, who carry an excellent store of ML, and Concord New Hampshire as well.

Don