[ModLib] Modern Library Chronicles

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 13:48:24 EDT 2007

Toby,

  I can.  I have my database with me at the library, but ironically I don't know hoew to extract the sample photos it contains to send them out on the e-mailer.  So I'll have to get the photo disk from home and send it later.  If yo want some Idea in the meantime the go to Random House's Modern Library web site and look for their Series list and pick Chronicles - most titles will have the newer jackets now in HB.

  Darrell

dvdman at austin.rr.com wrote:
          Would it be possible for you to post a few of the different cover scans for those of who haven't seen them before?  Then I'll know what to look for!