Need For Post - 75 ML SIte (was Re: [ModLib] Modern Library Chronicles)

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Fri Sep 14 13:31:18 EDT 2007

On Sep 14, 2007, at 10:15 AM, <dvdman at austin.rr.com>
<dvdman at austin.rr.com> wrote:

> I haven't heard of this series yet.  Would it be possible for
> someome to post the 21 or so titles in the series to mlcollect.com
> (since modernlib.com only goes up to 1970) or send via email to the
> modlib mailing list?

I think it's becoming clear that there's a real need developing for a
post-stitched (after 1975) ML collector's web site. Amenities has
some info on this, but not a lot.

Perhaps someone will step forward and set up such a site. I'd be more
than willing to share what I've learned over the past 11 years about
what NOT to do in developing such a website. :-D

       `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
        (@@)