[ModLib] Modern Library Chronicles

HTatML at aol.com HTatML at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 11:29:34 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/13/2007 4:33:12 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
tobylevy at juno.com writes:

Has  anyone ever discussed the Modern Library Chronicles series?  Is  there
anything on Scott's web site?

I have one in my collection. It  is Karen Armstrong's "Islam," is
copyright 2000 and has a number 2 on the  spine. In the book there are
listed 21 other titles in the Modern Library  Chronicles series. It is
attractively bound with a see through plastic  dustjacket with a
photograph of Muslims praying printed on the boards. The  endpapers have a
torchbearer design.

I have few of these titles. I pick them up when I see them at reduced
prices, but I don't see many. I will be willing to sell my copies if anybody is
interested.

Henry at Books etc
Email: _BooksetcSF at Aol.com_ (mailto:BooksetcSF at Aol.com)