[ModLib] BookNotes updates in process

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Mon Sep 10 17:59:36 EDT 2007

Folks,

I've been updating BookNotes as time allows. Some folks may be
confused by the new look, the meaning of colors, and/or the field
labels. Each BookNote has a link at the bottom to help. Clicking it
brings up a chart (click the link below):

http://www.modernlib.com/authors/support/notes/BookNotesHelp.html

If the BookNote you're interested in isn't in the new format yet (and
thus lacking a field you need to know about), just ask me to update
it out of order and I'll be glad to do it.