[ModLib] ModernLib Updates May Be Sporadic Over Next 16 Weeks

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Thu Sep 6 16:38:38 EDT 2007

Folks,

Short version: Due to home issues, updates to ModernLib over the next
16 weeks may be irregular and sporadic. The BookNotes update project
and all other projects continue; they just might be a bit slower than
you're used to in coming to fruition. Keep sending editorial material
-- be assured it will ALL get entered!!!

Details: My dog Charlie is having a couple of leg operations to deal
with torn ligaments. The first operation happened today; the next one
will happen eight weeks hence. Since there's just Charlie and I here,
I've had to rearrange the house to accommodate the pooch's recovery.
This means that the main computer is on one floor, but the peripheral
equipment (scanner, resource material, etc.) is on another floor.
Also, I'll need to reapportion my time. etc. etc. etc.

It will all be fine in the end. :-D

Scot Kamins
-----
"Let 'em all go to hell except Cave 76" -- the very first national
anthem