[ModLib] Collecting manholes

Michael Watson archetype at 20ants.com
Sat Sep 1 17:31:07 EDT 2007

Sorry, but that's a Victorian-era cheese keeper.

-Michael

At 05:07 PM 9/1/2007, you wrote:

>On Sep 1, 2007, at 11:00 AM, Darrell Johnson wrote:
>
>>If you would like to collect manholes I have a large supply for
>>sale in a great variety.
>

>Yes, I realize this thread has gone on too long BUT
>when I went out in the alley this fine afternoon I
>discovered a... yup, manhole cover, complete with
>decorative stand.
>
>It is a bit tatty, not more than G/G condition, altho
>a bit of lighter fluid should clean off the dirt, and
>a mylar manhole cover cover will make it look nice.
>
>The manhole itself is there too if someone wants it.
>
>John K.

  Michael Watson, bookman                           Indianapolis IN USA
  archetype at 20ants.com       www.20ants.com        (317)514-3829
  Fine press, limiteds & unusual non-fiction. Appraisal & cataloging
  Traditional courtesies to the trade. Always seeking better books.
  President: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
  www.ioba.org
  Offering a safe, secure bookbuying experience at
  www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132