[ModLib] Collecting manholes

J B Krygier jbkrygier at owu.edu
Sat Sep 1 17:07:36 EDT 2007

On Sep 1, 2007, at 11:00 AM, Darrell Johnson wrote:

> If you would like to collect manholes I have a large supply for
> sale in a great variety.

Yes, I realize this thread has gone on too long BUT
when I went out in the alley this fine afternoon I
discovered a... yup, manhole cover, complete with
decorative stand.

It is a bit tatty, not more than G/G condition, altho
a bit of lighter fluid should clean off the dirt, and
a mylar manhole cover cover will make it look nice.

The manhole itself is there too if someone wants it.

John K.