[ModLib] Santa Monica Book fair

Barnaby Rudge Booksellers info at barnabyrudge.com
Sat Sep 1 14:47:47 EDT 2007

We will being exhibiting at the Santa Monica Book Fair next weekend September 8th & 9th. It will run Sat from 10:00 - 6:00 and sun from 11:00 to 4:00

I will be bringing a large selection of Modern Library books in dust jackets

Anyone wanting discount tickets let me know
 Thanks,

Ed Postal

Barnaby Rudge Booksellers ABAA

1445 Glenneyre St.