[ModLib] Collecting manholes

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 11:00:56 EDT 2007

If you would like to collect manholes I have a large supply for sale in a great variety.  I also have post holes, telephone pole holes and gravestone holes.  In addition I sell dehydrated water.  All of these can be shipped together in a small package. Note: it can be diffucult to tell one item from antoher this way, but the various items can be easily used as replacements for each other.

  I started this business from an idea I got while reading an anonymous high school essay.

  Darrell

JOSEPH HILL <goodbooks at webtv.net> wrote:
  No, but I did mean (collecting) manhole COVERS