[ModLib] Alternative to ML Collecting?

Michael Watson archetype at 20ants.com
Wed Oct 24 11:06:31 EDT 2007

Were there ever ML promotional pencils? Would that sway your opinion?

-Michael

Quoting Scot Kamins <kamins at modernlib.com>:

> You people are out of your minds.
>

> On Oct 24, 2007, at 5:29 AM, JOHN PETERSON wrote:
>
>> Here's one tie in: http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi339.htm
>>
>> John Peterson
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "J B Krygier" <jbkrygier at owu.edu>

  Michael Watson, bookman
  www.20ants.com
  Traditional courtesies to the trade. Always seeking better books.
  Specializing in fine press and unusual non-fiction.
  President: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
  www.ioba.org
  Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
  www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132