[ModLib] Is the Confirmed Bindings Chart Too Big to Download?

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sun Oct 21 13:10:05 EDT 2007

Folks,

I've noticed that even with a DSL line, the page Confirmed Bindings
for Each Title (regulars) takes a while to download. I'm concerned
about folks with slower connection speeds. I know that on other
websites I get impatient with pages that load slowly, and often will
leave rather than wait. (I never know if it's a large page, if the
website is broken, whatever.)

If downloading time is a problem for anyone, I can easily break it
into four segments to make downloading the section you need easier.

I would also include an option for loading the entire table in case
you wanted to see all the confirmed titles in a specific binding (or
perhaps could come up with something so that you could somehow see
ONLY the titles in a particular binding...hmmm.... RON HOLL - can you
write code for this???)

Please let me know either here on the list or by writing to me directly.

Thanks,

No wonder so many Democrats are against guns — they keep shooting
themselves in the foot. -- Anonymous graduate school essay