[ModLib] BookNotes Updates Completed

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Fri Oct 12 11:03:08 EDT 2007

You're welcome, Larry. :-D

I think this project was one of the two most important ones in
ModernLib's History, the other being the ongoing Dust Jacket project.

Both projects came about as a result of requests from Mailing list
members. That's how ModernLib grows - through the suggestions and
editorial contributions of collectors.

If anyone has suggestions for new projects, or has contributions to
the many ongoing projects, please send them along!

-On Oct 11, 2007, at 2:32 PM, Larry Turner wrote:
> Scott,
> Many thanks!
> Larry
>
> Scot Kamins <kamins at ModernLib.com> wrote:
>
> I have completed the updates of BookNotes... contains all updated info
> on all titles in the series 1917
> - 1970. It includes corrections and updates to info in the Toledano
> Guide, and is even more up-to-date than the info in the Toledano
> Updates Page.

Every man has freedom to do all that he wills, provided he infringes
not the equal freedom of any other man. -- Herbert Spencer