[ModLib] Jewish Daily Forward and two other oddities.

JOHN PETERSON jpetersonlhi at verizon.net
Sat Oct 6 21:17:12 EDT 2007

Darrell,

I checked my B/Ls and don't have any with the date incorporated into the title page, but also don't have either of the two titles (Wilde, etc.)  you mention in 1,2, or 3 bindings.

I do have Turgenev Smoke, and it has the same oval logo you mention.  None of the other 75 or so B/Ls I have has this logo.  I seem to remember seeing it in a back issue of the Modern Library Collector, but don't know if there's anything written about it there.

John Peterson