[ModLib] Recent disaster with upgrading my computer

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Sun Nov 25 17:19:06 EST 2007

Folks,

I'll spare you the details of my disaster. The bottom line is that my
web creation software no longer works. I'll be buying new software
soon; but until then ModernLib will not be updated. It shouldn't take
more than a week at the most, but I thought I'd let you know.

NOW -  Who can recommend Web creation software that runs on a
Macintosh?  Please write to me directly rather than here on the
mailing list.

Thanks,

Scot Kamins
-----
"...the louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our
spoons.." -- Emerson