[ModLib] A modest proposal

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Sun Nov 11 13:29:06 EST 2007

On Nov 11, 2007, at 5:00 AM, Toby G Levy wrote:

> Alan Oestreich told me he is moving to Berlin. I wonder if he would
> still
> want to fulfill orderes for back issues from there.  How about someone
> asking him if he would be interested in allowing some energetic
> individual to scan the 55 issues and put them into a pdf file that
> could
> be available on Scott's site?

Toby,
I'd be delighted to host PDF files of Alan's wonderful publication on
ModernLib. Why don't you take on the task of asking his permission?

If it DID go on ModernLib, an additional project would emerge:
cataloging and indexing the collection.

Of course, I'd me MORE than happy to provide an ongoing place for
Barry's and Pete's columns as well.

All of this is six month's down the line at least, since we have one
more edition to look forward to.

For folks who have NO idea what this topic is about, check out:

http://www.modernlib.com/Paper/newsletter.html

Political Correctness: Doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical
minority rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media
claiming that it is possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.