[ModLib] A modest proposal

Toby G Levy tobylevy at juno.com
Sun Nov 11 08:00:27 EST 2007

J B Krygier wrote:
>I unequivocally recommend the purchase of the entire run
>of the ML Collector.  A spectacular amount of ML information
>and images, many details were new to me (even after all these
>years on MODLIB).

Alan Oestreich told me he is moving to Berlin. I wonder if he would still
want to fulfill orderes for back issues from there.  How about someone
asking him if he would be interested in allowing some energetic
individual to scan the 55 issues and put them into a pdf file that could
be available on Scott's site?

Toby