[ModLib] We have our Davidson!

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Sat Nov 10 13:43:26 EST 2007

Folks,

Thanks to regular contributor Sharon Biederman, we have our Davidson!
This means that we have at least one DJ from every author, plus an
author page from every author, in the series 1917 - 1974 (or we WILL
have after I construct the necessary files -- it's been so long since
I created an Author page I'm not sure I remember how to do it).

We also may now have at least one DJ from every title -- I need to
check that as well.

Nobody wins  a war, or even breaks even. One side just stops fighting
first.