[ModLib] The last issue of The ML Collector

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Sat Nov 10 00:16:10 EST 2007

On Nov 9, 2007, at 9:05 PM, Toby G Levy wrote:

> I feel like I am losing a friend. I have subscribed to the ML
> Collector
> most of my life!  I just received number 54 in the mail with a little
> note from Alan Oestreich that the next issue, to be published in April
> 2008, will be the last. What a shame!

Oh - that IS a shame! I didn't get the note with my copy; it's very
sad to hear, though. I've always enjoyed that little fanzine.

Here's a note of thanks to Alan for all his work over the years. The
publication of The ML Collector will be missed.

Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and
quick to anger. - anon