[ModLib] time duration style 10

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Fri Nov 9 11:53:43 EST 2007

I have seen #10's from 1963 and 1964, but not after that.  ModernLib has been reluctant to change the language on that page, but I have managed to convince the editor to drop 'very' (it used to say "very shortlived") and add the note about it being transitional.  I believe the fact that #10's were printed in 1964 should be noted as well.

This is a transitional binding (not a real one; it is no different than the #14/9, #14/11, and #13/9 bindings we have seen, however, those are uncommon and the #10's are common, so they got the prestige of a number being applied to them... which is fine, the #10 binding deserves it).