[ModLib] Retraction

dchock7 at aol.com dchock7 at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 08:47:49 EST 2007

I would like to acknowledge a serious error in my MLC 54 pricing column. I said a copy of Moby Dick had been bid up by the seller to an astronomical amount. I was incorrect; the bids were legitimate. I saw the price and never checked who the seller was. Sharon Biederman was the seller and her reputation is beyond reproach. Her honesty is well know throughout the collecting community. I made an error of epic proportions and I sincerely apologize for it.
Pete Chocheles