#246-the rhetoric and poetics of aristotle

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Thu Mar 15 12:59:41 EDT 2007

On Mar 15, 2007, at 9:26 AM, acpertusi wrote:

> my copy of the above ml book has on the copyright
> page" first modern library edition, 1954."
> the reverse of the dust jacket has 371 titles.
> are these corrections yet to be made or is my
> copy wrong?
> anyone!
> anthony pertusi

Anthony,

Your copy matches the information that ModernLib shows in the
BookNote for this title. (Click the "i" icon to the left of the
title  on page http://www.modernlib.com/authors/aAuthors/
aristotleJackets.html  )

Notes on Aristotle's Rhetoric and Poetics

First copyright page text:     First Modern Library Edition

First binding style:     8

First inverse DJ number:     371

Intro author:     Friedrich Solmsen

Dates in print:     1954 - 1985

Genre:     Philosophy

Curriculum:     Ancient Western World (Classics)

Original language:      Greek

Translator:      Roberts & Bywater