anniversary

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 13:45:44 EDT 2007

I think we should pick May 5th. We could pretend that all the mexicans were celebrating Modern Library!

  Darrell

Gordon Neavill <aa3401 at wayne.edu> wrote:
  The first 12 titles were published in May 1917. They were listed in the "Weekly Record" of newly published books in the May 12 issue of Publishers' Weekly, which means they were in existence by that date.

My guess is that were available sometime during the first week of May. Pick a date and celebrate!

Barry