anniversary

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Sat Mar 10 14:52:47 EST 2007

The first 12 titles were published in May 1917. They were listed in the "Weekly Record" of newly published books in the May 12 issue of Publishers' Weekly, which means they were in existence by that date.

My guess is that were available sometime during the first week of May. Pick a date and celebrate!

Barry