Whitman

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Sat Mar 10 11:49:35 EST 2007

The seller has withdrawn the item

-Micahel Watson

At 12:57 AM 3/10/2007, you wrote:

>Answer to my question-
>"Thanks for the info. this was an estate item  so I listed it as it
>appeared into the dump it mist go thanks again"
>
>SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
>FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
>LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
>EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569
http://www.20ants.com
   books, individually and in lots. Specializing in fine press and non-fiction.
   Member of Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org
   Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
http://www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132