Pasternak translators?

JOHN PETERSON jpetersonlhi at verizon.net
Thu Mar 8 17:59:47 EST 2007

Scot,

The novel Dr. Zhivago itself was translated from the Russian by Max Hayward
and Manya Harari, and "The Poems of Yurii Zhivago" (pp.521ff.--the last
section of the book) was translated by Bernard Guilbert Guerney.  There is
no intro, but there is a one page list and description of the principal
characters in the book.

John Peterson