REDUX: DJ count on Long Voyage Home?

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Wed Mar 7 23:25:25 EST 2007

There's no difference. Copyright used to be for an initial term of 28 years with a renewal term of another 28 years (56 years total). The 1946 date appears to be the date of the copyright renewal. That's only 27 years after 1919, but the plays were written and performed over a period of several years, and I don't know how the term was reckoned.

Barry