Fw: Short History of the United States editions

JOHN PETERSON jpetersonlhi at verizon.net
Tue Mar 6 17:36:59 EST 2007

A follow-up to my previous response.  Mine does say fifth edition on the
front, but the DJ looks just like the one you have on the website.  So, I
wonder, is what you're calling the fourth edition really the one labeled
"fifth edition?"  In addition to describing LBJ's presidency, the second to
last chapter of this edition does discuss the Vietnam War, JFK's
assassination, etc.

John P.