Redux: [ModLib] SCOTT, I AM SUSPICIOUS OF DATES FOR G13.2, FRENCH REVOLUTION

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 15:48:41 EDT 2007

Another thing to consider.  If the main difference between 13.1 and 13.2 is either the addition of a introduction or change in the introduction almost all those occurred in 1950 and 1951.  Lots of tittles either got intros for the first time or got new intros in 1950-51.

  Darrell

JOHN PETERSON <jpetersonlhi at verizon.net> wrote:
  Yes, I have a 13.2 with 348 titles listed on the DJ, just like John W. The
Date Key says that this is a Fall, '50 DJ, while the handbook and the
BookNotes say 13.2 began in '54. I think that is the problem John is
raising.

John Peterson