[ModLib] The Best Sellers

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Mon Jun 25 20:59:34 EDT 2007

> This know doubt means nothing but, I thought it may be of some interest ro collectors of the Modern Library.

Yes, it is very interesting.  Those of us who are collectors only have no way of knowing this type of information.

> Looking at my sales records for the past five years, my three big sellers to NON Modern Library collectors have been:
> 1.) 200.3
> 2.) 70.2
> 3.))12.3

You have explained 200.3 before.  But 70.2 and 12.3?  I am very surprised at those.  I thought Scot was the last person to purchase a copy of 70.2 (in S.F. during 1993).

I would have expected 204.1 (or D4 if you prefer) to be at the top of the list.  It is the best ML title.

> I hardly ever sell an "old" Giant"
> In the  current series, the three large Chekhov titles  sell like hot cakes.

Do you have many of the old Giants to sell?  In other words, do you hardly ever sell them because you don't have many to sell?

ron